- Drake is a Canadian-born actor, producer, and rapper.
- Drake has consistently been one of the world’s highest-paid entertainers.
- As of 2022, Drake net worth is estimated to be $200 million.
- Drake began his career as a child actor on the Canadian teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation.
|Full Name||Aubrey Drake Graham|
|Date Of Birth||October 24, 1986|
|Birthplace||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Nationality||Canadian & American|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor & Businessman|
|Net Worth||$180 million|
Height, Weight, & Measurements
- Height- 182 cm (5 ft 11.75 in)
- weight- 78 kg (172 pounds)
- Hair Color- Black
- Eye Color- Brown
Aubrey Drake Graham was born on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Canada. His father was a drummer, and his mother was a teacher of English.
Drake attended a Jewish day school as a child and even had a formal Bar Mitzvah celebration. Drake’s parents eventually divorced, resulting in his father largely absent from his son’s life.
Drake and his mother lived in a small apartment in an affluent neighborhood until around sixth grade, where Drake’s mother struggled to make ends meet.
Drake attended Forest Hills Collegiate Institute during this time period, where he developed a strong passion for the arts.
While Drake excelled at both acting and singing, he became the target of bullying due to his bi-racial and religious upbringing. Drake suffered severe hardship due to this, and he eventually dropped out but returned to graduate in 2012.
Drake was able to secure a spot-on Canadian television at 15. He landed a starring role on “Degrassi: The Next Generation,” a Canadian teen drama.
Drake portrayed Jimmy Brooks in this series from seasons one to seven. Drake’s mother was gravely ill at the time. The only source of income for the two was Drake’s acting paychecks. This amounted to approximately $50,000 per year or $2000 per month after taxes. Drake describes this period as extremely difficult but extremely influential in his pursuit of greater success.
Drake Net Worth & Career in Music
Drake met an acting agent who was the father of a high school friend when he was 15 years old. Drake landed a role on Degrassi: The Next Generation, a teen drama series, thanks to the agent.
Drake played Jimmy Brooks; a basketball star who became physically disabled following an altercation with a classmate.
Drake has always had a genuine passion for music, citing Jay-Z as a major influence. Drake released his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement, in 2006. He released his second mixtape a year later and his third, ‘So Far Gone,’ in 2009.
Lil Wayne and Drake had previously collaborated on several songs, and Drake had also toured with Wayne. Drake signed a recording deal with Young Money Entertainment and released his self-titled debut album, ‘Thank Me Later,’ in 2010.
Drake has collaborated with some of the world’s best rappers and hip-hop producers, including DJ Khaled, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Rihanna.
Drake has since released numerous albums, sold millions of copies, and amassed an enormous net worth. He is one of the world’s most successful hip-hop artists.
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – Rookie of the Year (2009)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – MVP of the Year (2010)
- Juno Awards – New Artist of the Year (2010)
- Songwriter’s Hall of Fame – Hal David Starlight Award (2011)
- BET Awards – Best Male Hip-Hop Artist (2010, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Album (Take Care, 2013)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist (2016)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (Views, 2016)
- MOBO Awards – Best International Act (2016)
- BRIT Awards – International Male Solo Artist (2017)
Drake Net Worth
Favorite Quotes from Drake
“I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down.”Drake
“Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup.”Drake
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook- Facebook.com/Drake
- Twitter- Twitter.com/drake
- Instagram- Instagram.com/champagnepapi
- YouTube- Youtube.com/user/DrakeOfficial
Frequently Asked Questions About Drake
Who is Drake?
Drake is a Canadian-born actor, producer, and rapper.
How old is Drake?
How tall is Drake?
182 cm or 5 ft 11.75 in
What is the net worth of Drake?
As of 2022, the net worth of Drake is estimated to be $180 million.