- Rosa Acosta is an Instagram star and a fitness model.
- She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
- She is famous For Sharing her bold and attractive photos and videos on Instagram & OnlyFans.
- She has 1.6 million Followers on Instagram.
- Rosa Acosta earns most of his money from brand endorsement and OnlyFans account.
- Rosa Acosta estimated Net worth is $4.6 Million.
|Full Name||Rosa Acosta|
|Date Of Birth||30 April 1984|
|Birth Place||Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic.|
|Net Worth||$4.6 Million|
Rosa Acosta Height & Weight
At 5 feet and 5 inches tall, Rosa Acosta is on the shorter side. And at 130 pounds, she’s also on the lighter side. But don’t let her small stature fool you – this petite powerhouse is one of the most talented and successful Model in the world.
- Height- 5 feet and 5 inches
- Weight- 130 pounds
Rosa Acosta’s Body Measurements
Rosa Acosta’s body measurements are the embodiment of perfection. Even though her breasts may appear to be large, her waist is still slim and her hips are curvaceous. This creates an hourglass figure that is highly sought-after.
Her natural black hair and brown eyes complement her perfectly proportioned body. Dress sizes in the US, UK, and EU all fit her snugly. And with a shoe size of 6.5 (US), she is always poised and graceful.
- Breast Size- 38 Inches
- Bra Size- 38D
- Cup Size- D
- Body Measurements- 38-33-41 in or 96-84-104 cm
- Figure- Hourglass
- Chest Size- 38 inches or 96 cm
- Waist Size- 33 inches or 84 cm
- Hips Size- 41 inches or 104 cm
- Shoe Size- 6.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- Dress Size- 4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
- Natural breasts or implants- Natural
- Hair Color- Black
- Eye Color- Brown
Most Favorite Things of Rosa Acosta
- Favorite Celebrity: George Clooney
- Favorite Color: Sky Bule
- Favorite Movie: Hail, Caesar!
- Favorite Song: Love Money Party- Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Food: Sashimi
- Favorite Place: Beaches and Art Galleries
Rosa Acosta’s Workout Routine
- Back squat.
- Front squat.
- Romanian deadlift.
- Good mornings.
- Walking lunges.
- Reverse lunge.
- Lateral lunge.
- Hanging leg raises.
- Reverse crunches.
- Oblique crunches.
- Bicep curl.
- Tricep pushdown.
- Tricep kickback.
- Overhead tricep extension.
- Dumbbell shoulder press.
- Dumbbell shoulder shrug.
- Dumbbell front raise.
- Dumbbell lateral raise.
- Dumbbell rear delt fly.
- Flat bench dumbbell press.
- Incline bench dumbbell press.
- Decline bench dumbbell press.
- Dumbbell fly.
On Sunday Rosa Acosta Takes Rest.
Rosa Acosta’s Diet Plan
Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries and skim milk.
Lunch: Grilled chicken with a salad.
Dinner: Fish and vegetables.
Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites with spinach and broccoli.
Lunch: Tuna fish salad.
Dinner: Chicken and brown rice.
Breakfast: Yogurt with strawberries and almonds.
Lunch: Soup and a salad.
Dinner: Turkey breast with sweet potato.
Breakfast: Omelet with lean ham, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
Lunch: Chicken wrap with lettuce and salsa.
Dinner: Pork chops with roasted veggies.
Breakfast: Smoothie with banana, almond milk, and protein powder.
Lunch: Grilled salmon with quinoa and salad.
Dinner: Shrimp stir-fry with vegetables.
Breakfast: Pancakes with sugar-free syrup.
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich.
Dinner: Spaghetti with lean ground turkey and tomato sauce.
Breakfast: French toast with sugar-free syrup.
Lunch: Cobb salad with grilled chicken.
Dinner: Roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Rosa Acosta’s Motivation Tips
- Find your why. Why do you want to get in shape? What is your goal? When you have a clear understanding of your motivation, it will be easier to stay on track.
- Set small, achievable goals. Trying to lose 20 pounds in one month is a daunting task that is likely to set you up for failure. Set smaller goals, such as losing 5 pounds in a month, that you can realistically achieve.
- Find a workout buddy. A workout partner can help you stay accountable and motivated to stick to your workout routine.
- Join a gym or exercise class. When you have to commit to attending a class or paying for a gym membership, you are more likely to stick to your workout routine.
- Make it fun. Choose activities that you enjoy so that working out doesn’t feel like a chore.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter- Twitter.com/rosaacosta
- Instagram- Instagram.com/rosaacosta
- YouTube- Youtube.com/rosaacosta